Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Inventive Costume Drawings


These are my homework assignments done for Will Weston's Inventive Costume class.

The Prompt was "Two Teenagers at a costume party, both wearing two different time period clothing"

I decided to pick the early 19th century and the 20th century costumes.




The final product, a romantic meeting between two starving teenagers


Another Prompt: "Two bears dressed in 19th-20th century clothing" 

I did a couple loose sketches to get the general body language of bears as well as figure out
how to design the shapes of the two bears. 



I decided to base them off a Charles Gibson drawing of a couple on a boat surrounded by swans.





Final product, I don't know how dates are supposed to work

1 comment:

  1. his is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
    Web development Company in India Company | Web development Company Bangalore
    Web Development Company in Bangalore | Responsive Web development

    ReplyDelete