Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sketching for Entertainment Portfolio

Here are some homework assignments I've done for my Sketching for Entertainment Class with Will Weston this spring term.

Prompt: "The Girl walks into her father's studio and sees the most beautiful kite"


I decided to set it around WWI in France, the studio belonging to an ex-pilot father


Prompt: "Gnome Restaurant"

 I decided on a western bar run by gnomes where they are visited by two thieving sisters that want to steal more than just lunch.






Prompt: "Kids shipwrecked on an island"

I did an island being inhabited by shipwrecked Japanese monk children, but the island turns out to be more than it seems.



2 comments:

  1. Happy to found this blog. I have some facts related to this blog and I would like to share with all its readers. Definitely it is going to help everyone and aware people with some more knowledgeable points.
    pussy-fuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.Maui Zipline Tours

    ReplyDelete